- Since it's opening in 2007, Lavender Lodge has shown it's self to be the ideal property for families wishing to visit Longleat area.
- The cottage is set down a lovely country lane in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- The property comprises of two bedrooms, one double bedroom and childrens room with bunkbeds and a bathroom with shower facility upstairs.
- Downstairs is a kitchen diner with entrance porch, a downstairs toilet and lounge with a TV & DVD player plus a Hi Fi.
- French doors lead out from the kitchen to a small enclosed courtyard which has a barbeque and garden furniture.
- All rooms are decorated to a high standard.
- There is a coal effect electric fire in the sitting room.
- The well equiped kitchen includes;
- electric cooker
- fridge with freezer compartment
- microwave oven
- The property is disabled friendly with ramps for access and the downstairs WC is wheelchair accessable.
- Electricity is included in the price.
- WiFi Internet Access.
- The cottage is ideal for a family of two adults and two children, additional extra sleeping arrangements can be arranged on request.
Have a look at our Photo Gallery Tour of Lavender Lodge.
Please note Lavender Lodge operates a Strictly No Smoking policy.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CAR PARKING - Please note parking space at Lavender Lodge is strictly limited, There is space at the lodge for ONE car ONLY.
View our Full Access Statement